Create your My Own Church account
Online Registration is coming! Let’s get ready.
About My Own Church
The My Own Church application is your personal portal to your family's church records. This application enables you to quickly and easily view and make changes to your own church records. My Own Church gives you secure and personal access to the information in your family records. You can access your personal records using a smartphone, tablet, or computer. As a church member and registered user you can log in and perform any of the following tasks in My Own Church:
- Manage your own church records and keep your personal information accurate and up to date. For example, if you move or change phone numbers, you can quickly and easily log in to your account and update this information for yourself.
- Add a record for a new family member.
- View your personal giving history.
Changes you make are processed electronically. *Note that any changes you make to your records must first be approved by an authorized church administrator so there may be a short delay in getting your records updated.
Are you ready to begin? Getting started with My Own Church is simple.
- Click and follow the instructions below
- Create a user name (please write it down!)
- Skip the password box; click on the “New User?” link
- Organization box = “St Peter Parish, Plymouth”
- Follow the prompts
- Submit (DO NOT use your child’s name as the “Full Name” on the account
- You’ll receive a message (in 3-5 business days) with a temporary password; check inbox, spam, junk folders.
- Log back into ConnectNow/My Own Church using the temporary password
- Create your new password (please write it down!)
- Complete the requested information which includes agreeing to “terms of service”
- Submit…update your family information.
- You are now ready! Keep an eye out for an email regarding online registration!